- For an extra $1 per play per drawing (total cost will be $2), Megaplier
will multiply non-jackpot winnings.
- For every Mega Millions drawing the Megaplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X or 5X.
- Megaplier is a second drawing.
- A new Megaplier of 2X, 3X, 4X or 5X is selected for each drawing.
- If your ticket wins a prize from $1 to $1,000,000 and you added Megaplier,
your prize will be multiplied by that drawing's Megaplier number.
- If you added the Megaplier and your prize is $50, and the
Megaplier number selected was 3X, you win $150 ($50 x 3).
- If you added Megaplier and your prize is $1,000,000 and the
Megaplier number selected was 5X, you win $5,000,000 ($1,000,000 x 5) –
just by adding Megaplier.
- Megaplier does NOT apply to the
- To select Megaplier, mark the Megaplier
circle on the playslip or ask the clerk to add Megaplier when purchasing
5 times the prize won
4 times the prize won
3 times the prize won
2 times the prize won (2X)
Odds based on 1 play for $1. Prizes = approximately 50% of sales.
Note that any set prizes or Megaplier prizes, including the Match
5+0 prize, may be reduced if wins exceed the available prize fund.