WIN SUM CASH
(Instant Scratch Game # 2239)
- The theme and name of the game: WIN SUM CASH. Add up YOUR NUMBERS in each GAME. If the total for any one GAME is greater than the CASH NUMBER, win corresponding PRIZE for that same GAME. Reveal a "STAR" symbol in any one GAME, win corresponding PRIZE automatically! Each GAME played separately.
- The price of tickets: One dollar ($1.00), or as otherwise set by the Administrator.
- The prize structure including the number and value of prizes and the odds on each prize are as follows:
PRIZE AMOUNT APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF PRIZES ODDS OF WINNING $1 251,200 1:8 $2 148,800 1:13 $3 56,000 1:35 $5 19,200 1:101 $10 12,800 1:151 $25 6,400 1:300 $50 144 1:13,334 $100 77 1:24,936 $200 30 1:64,000 $400 16 1:120,000 $800 6 1:320,000
Odds and prize statements are based on initial game prize structure and may vary over the life of the game. Entry or non-entry of WIN SUM CASH tickets to the Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings does not affect the prize structure of the WIN SUM CASH game.
- The frequency of drawings: There are no drawings in the WIN SUM CASH game, however, for a period of time, at the discretion of the Lottery Division Administrator WIN SUM CASH tickets may count towards entry in Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings. The Wisconsin Lottery will not be responsible for any neglect, failure or omission on the part of the U.S. Postal Service or any other delivery/courier service used to deliver a player's Super 2nd Chance Drawing mailing to the Wisconsin Lottery. The Lottery assumes no responsibility or liability for Super 2nd Chance tickets that are lost, or destroyed or otherwise disqualified from participation in a drawing when such tickets are in the control of the Lottery. All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery to enter the Super 2nd Chance drawings become property of the Wisconsin Lottery and will not be returned. Only tickets sent to and received at the correct address for entry into the Super 2nd Chance drawing will be eligible for the Super 2nd Chance drawing.
- The method of selecting winners: Each ticket contains one (1) CASH NUMBER play spot and a YOUR NUMBERS play area consisting of four (4) separate GAMES, each 2 with three (3) play spots and a PRIZE amount. The holder of a ticket where the total sum of the three (3) numbers in the uncovered YOUR NUMBERS play area of any one (1) GAME is greater than the number shown in the uncovered CASH NUMBER play spot shall win the prize amount shown in the uncovered PRIZE spot for that same GAME. The holder of a ticket showing a "STAR" play symbol in any one (1) of the uncovered play spots in any one (1) GAME shall win the corresponding prize amount shown for that same GAME automatically, regardless of the numbers in the other play spots for that same GAME. Each GAME is played separately.
- The method of making payments to winners:
- Submission of the original ticket (not a copy), as provided below, shall be the sole method of claiming a prize.
- Payment of prizes under six hundred dollars ($600) may be made by presenting the ticket for validation and payment to any Wisconsin Lottery retailer by the claim deadline under 6(G).
- The original winning ticket must be signed by a single human being. For-profit and non-profit entities, trusts, and other non-human beings are not eligible to play or claim a prize in this game. Payment of any prize totaling five hundred thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine dollars ($500,999) or less may be made by either 1) signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to any Lottery office for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G), or 2) by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and mailing it for validation and payment to Lottery Headquarters in Madison. If claiming a prize by mail, the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be mailed to Lottery Headquarters in Madison in a properly addressed envelope with the postage duly prepaid by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Payment of any prize totaling five hundred and one thousand dollars ($501,000) or more must be made by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to the Lottery Headquarters in Madison for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Personal appearance may be waived at the Lottery Division Administrator's sole discretion.
- Tickets are void if stolen, unissued, mutilated, altered, counterfeit, or otherwise fail validation tests. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any mutilated ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- Tickets are void if misprinted. "Misprinted" means any mistake or difference from the original ticket or game specifications of any kind in the printing, manufacturing, packaging or other processing related to the production or distribution of the ticket caused by the raw materials, processes or handling of the ticket until its ultimate sale to the consumer/player. "Misprinted" includes but is not limited to the tickets being unreadable, misregistered, defective, or multiply printed. Also, "misprinted" includes errors in the computer software, computer hardware, code or programming of the game regardless of whether the errors 3 were imbedded or caused by human action relating to any of the matters mentioned in this paragraph. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any such "misprinted" ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery for the purpose of redemption become property of the Lottery and will not be returned.
- The holder of a winning WIN SUM CASH ticket must claim the prize, in accordance with sections 6(B) or 6(C), within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days after game's end date or the prize shall be forfeited. If claiming a prize by mail, the postage prepaid envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be postmarked on or before the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline. The envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be received by the Wisconsin Lottery Headquarters in Madison within fourteen (14) calendar days after the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline or the prize shall be forfeited.
- Pursuant to Wisconsin's Open Records law (sec. 19.31-19.39 Wis. Stats.), the Lottery is required to disclose a winner's name, place of residence and, if acquired, likeness. If a player wins and claims a prize, the Lottery may use his or her name, likeness and place of residence without compensation for any purpose. Upon claiming a prize, a winner waives any claims against the Lottery and its representatives for any and all liability which may result from the disclosure or use of such information.
- Prize payments are subject to the provisions of sec. 565.30 Wis. Stats.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!