Madison, WI -- Sales begin today for the Wisconsin Lottery Holly Jolly Raffle. Back for a 14th year, the popular holiday lotto game features an increased top prize of $125,000 (up from $100,000 in 2022) and offers 150,000 total tickets.
Besides the $125,000 top prize, the Holly Jolly Raffle lotto game has 1,828 other prizes including 78 prizes of $1,000 and 1,750 prizes of $100. Holly Jolly Raffle tickets often sell out. In fact, during the last two years, available tickets sold out in less than 30 days. This year, the drawing will be held on December 4, 2023.
HOW TO PLAY
- Each play is $5 and prints from a Wisconsin Lottery terminal on a separate ticket.
- A six-digit number is printed on each ticket.
- Tickets are sold in numerical order starting with 000001.
- Players should sign the back of the ticket when they receive it.
- Once 150,000 tickets are sold, no more tickets will be available for purchase.
- Number of prizes, prize amounts, and draw date will not change regardless of the
number of tickets sold.
- Tickets must be purchased before December 4, 2023 or before the 150,000 available tickets sell out.
- Winning numbers will be made available the evening of December 4, 2023.
- Tickets can be redeemed after the drawing.
More information about the Holly Jolly Raffle lotto game is available at wilottery.com/raffles. Winning odds for the Holly Jolly Raffle lotto game are: $125,000, 1:150,000; $1,000, 1:1,924; $100, 1:86. Prizes = 50.4% of sales. Odds based on 150,000 tickets sold.
ABOUT THE WISCONSIN LOTTERY
The Wisconsin Lottery enriches communities statewide by giving back 93 percent of its revenue to winners, retailers, and Wisconsin homeowners. Since 1988, the Wisconsin Lottery has generated:
- More than $18 billion in total revenue
- Over $10.2 billion in prizes paid
- More than $5.4 billion in funding for property tax credits to eligible Wisconsin homeowners.