Official Packers Scratch Games
See Brochure for all 2022 Limited Edition Packers Scratch Games and Bonus Drawing Details
A Chance to Win Packers Season Tickets for Two Years!
2022 Limited Edition Packers scratch tickets are eligible for a Bonus Drawing!
196 PRIZES will be given away, including CLUB SEAT SEASON TICKETS for TWO YEARS (2023–2024) and (2024–2025) to all Green Bay Packers regular season home games. Enter the Packers BONUS DRAWING by mailing in $5 worth of non-winning Packers scratch games.
Good Luck WINsconsin™
2022 Limited Edition Packers Scratch Tickets:
- Available at Wisconsin Lottery retailers.
- All instant win prizes in the scratch games are cash prizes.
- All non-winning 2022 Packers scratch tickets are eligible for the BONUS DRAWING!
How to Qualify & Enter the Packers Bonus Drawing
Collect at least five dollars ($5) worth of non-winning 2022 Limited Edition Packers scratch tickets.
- One (1) ten dollar ($10) PACKERS NATION ticket
- One (1) five dollar ($5) PACKERS ticket
- Five (5) one dollar ($1) KICKOFF CASH tickets
Each entry must clearly state one (1) person’s name and address.
On at least one ticket back, place your:
- Full name
- Phone number
Place ticket(s) in an envelope no larger than 4-1/2”x 9-1/2”, affix sufficient postage, and mail to:
P.O. BOX 8915
MADISON, WI 53708-8915
ONE ENTRY PER ENVELOPE
(Players may enter as often as they wish, but each envelope must be mailed separately.)
Bonus Drawing Prizes
1 GRAND PRIZE — CLUB SEAT SEASON TICKETS PRIZE PACKAGE
- Two (2) Club Seat tickets for two (2) seasons (2023–2024 and 2024–2025) to all Green Bay Packers regular season home games played at Lambeau.
- One (1) Parking Pass for each home game in each of the two (2) seasons.
- Two (2) Pre-Game field passes for one (1) game in each of the two (2) seasons.
- Post-Season home game ticket allotments for each of the two (2) seasons.
- One (1) one thousand five hundred dollar ($1,500) Club Level food and beverage voucher for each of the two (2) seasons.
- One (1) two (2) night hotel stay for each of the two (2) seasons in a Green Bay area hotel.
- One (1) behind-the-scenes tour of Lambeau Field for two (2) people.
- One (1) three thousand dollar ($3,000) MasterCard® gift card for weekend entertainment (spa, golf, etc.) for the winner.
- One (1) one thousand dollar ($1,000) Packers Pro Shop or PackersProShop.com gift card for the winner.
- One (1) Green Bay Packers helmet autographed by a current Packers player for the winner.
- One (1) Green Bay Packers swag bag for the winner.
Prize includes required federal and state withholding taxes. Total estimated value = $49,568
95 MVP TAILGATE PARTY PRIZE PACKAGES
- Two (2) Game Tickets to either the Festival Foods MVP Deck or Miller Lite Lounge for a 2023–2024 Packers regular season home game. Includes food.
- Two (2) Pre-Game Field Passes to participate in holding the American Flag during the National Anthem.
- One (1) Green Bay Packers Helmet autographed by a current Packers player for the winner.
- One (1) fifty dollar ($50) Packers Pro Shop or PackersProShop.com gift card.
Total estimated value = $1,880
100 GIFT CARD PRIZES
- One (1) five hundred dollar ($500) Packers Pro Shop or PackersProShop.com gift card.
Total estimated value = $500
PACKERS Bonus Drawing Details:
The Packers Bonus Drawing will have a total of 196 winners – 1 Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package (Value: $49,568), 95 MVP Tailgate Party Prize Packages (Value: $1,880 each), and 100 Packers Pro Shop Gift Cards (Value: $500 each). Odds of winning a Bonus Drawing prize depend on number of entries received; average of 64,000 per year. Only tickets from the Limited Edition scratch games 2473 - PACKERS NATION, 2472 - PACKERS, and 2471 - KICKOFF CASH may count towards entry into the Bonus Drawing. PACKERS pull-tab tickets are NOT eligible for the Bonus Drawing. Entries must be received by March 2, 2023. Winners will be announced on March 10, 2023. Check wilottery.com for Bonus Drawing updates. Prize winners will be notified of their prize at the address the player used in the winning entry. Winners must claim their prize within sixty (60) days of the date on the Lottery’s notification letter or the prize is forfeited. Cash will not be paid in lieu of any Bonus Drawing prize or any portion of said prize.
Entry envelopes must be received by the Lottery through the U.S. Mail; they CANNOT be submitted by personal delivery to a Wisconsin Lottery office or retailer. All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery to enter the Bonus Drawing become property of the Wisconsin Lottery and will not be returned. The Wisconsin Lottery will not be responsible for neglect, failure, or omission on the part of the U.S. Postal Service or any other delivery or courier service used to deliver a player’s entry to the Packers Bonus Drawing.
Players may enter as often as they like, but only one (1) Bonus Drawing Prize may be won per person. A Bonus Drawing Prize will only be awarded to an individual person. An entry must clearly state only one (1) person’s name and address.
Only persons 18 years of age or older will be awarded the Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package or the MVP Tailgate Party Prize Package.
Required state and federal withholding taxes will be paid as part of the Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package. The Lottery will hold and deposit required state and federal taxes in accordance with State of Wisconsin and IRS tax rules. However, a winner is still responsible for any additional taxes or fees that may result from having claimed the prize. State and federal withholding taxes are subject to tax law changes. Prize payments are subject to the provisions of Sec. 565.30, Wis. Stats.
The Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package includes one (1) parking pass for each home game in each of the two (2) seasons. The MVP Tailgate Party Prize Package does not include a parking pass.
The Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package includes two (2) tickets to all Green Bay Packers home playoff games for each of the two (2) seasons (2023–2024 and 2024–2025), if the Green Bay Packers play playoff games at Lambeau Field. If the Green Bay Packers do not play home playoff games for a particular season, the winner will receive a retail credit of one thousand eight hundred dollars ($1,800) at the Packers Pro Shop for that season. If the Green Bay Packers play only one (1) home playoff game for a particular season, the winner will receive retail credit of one thousand two hundred dollars ($1,200) at the Packers Pro Shop for that season. If the Green Bay Packers play only two (2) home playoff games for a particular season, the winner will receive a retail credit of six hundred dollars ($600) at the Packers Pro Shop for that season. Cash will not be paid in lieu of the Packers Pro Shop retail credit or home playoff tickets.
The winner of the Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package will NOT have the option to purchase those season tickets after the 2024–2025 season.
Dates of the home games, behind-the-scene tour, and specific accommodations for the Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package and the MVP Tailgate Party Prize Package will be determined by the Green Bay Packers, Inc. The Packers Bonus Drawing is not affiliated with either Festival Foods or Molson Coors.
Bonus Drawing prizes may be subject to the standard terms, conditions, and requirements of the Green Bay Packers, Inc. and the Packers Pro Shop. The Wisconsin Lottery and the Green Bay Packers reserve the right to substitute the Packers Pro Shop Gift Card Prize or any other portion of the Club Seat Season Tickets Prize Package and the MVP Tailgate Party Prize Package for other gift card and/or merchandise items of equal or greater value. The Packers Bonus Drawing is separate from the Wisconsin Lottery Super 2nd Chance Drawing.
Odds and prize statements for each game are based on initial game prize structures and may vary over the life of the games. Odds of winning a Bonus Drawing Prize depend on number of entries received; average of 64,000 per year.
Please click Features and Procedures for more details regarding these games and Bonus Drawing.
©2022 Green Bay Packers. All Green Bay Packers related trademarks are property of the Green Bay Packers.