(Instant Scratch Game # 2414)
- The theme and name of the game: CANDY BLAST. Scratch the YOUR SYMBOLS play area to reveal 14 play symbols. Scratch only the symbols in GAMES 1 – 11 that match the revealed play symbols in the YOUR SYMBOLS play area. Reveal all of the play symbols in any one GAME (complete horizontal row), win the prize corresponding to that same GAME.
- The price of tickets: Three dollars ($3.00), or as otherwise set by the Administrator.
- The prize structure including the number and value of prizes and the odds on each prize are as follows:
PRIZE AMOUNT APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF PRIZES ODDS OF WINNING $3 172,000 1:7 $5 68,000 1:18 $6 40,000 1:31 $10 20,000 1:61 $15 16,000 1:76 $25 12,000 1:100 $50 6,840 1:176 $100 195 1:6,154 $500 11 1:109,091 $1,000 5 1:240,000 $30,000 2 1:600,000
Odds and prize statements are based on initial game prize structure and may vary over the life of the game. Entry or non-entry of CANDY BLAST tickets to the Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings does not affect the prize structure of the CANDY BLAST game.
- The frequency of drawings: There are no drawings in the CANDY BLAST game, however, for a period of time, at the discretion of the Lottery Division Administrator CANDY BLAST tickets may count towards entry in Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings. The Wisconsin Lottery will not be responsible for any neglect, failure or omission on the part of the U.S. Postal Service or any other delivery/courier service used to deliver a player's Super 2nd Chance Drawing mailing to the Wisconsin Lottery. The Lottery assumes no responsibility or liability for Super 2nd Chance tickets that are lost, or destroyed or otherwise disqualified from participation in a drawing when such tickets are in the control of the Lottery. All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery to enter the Super 2nd Chance drawings become property of the Wisconsin Lottery and will not be returned. Only tickets sent to and received at the correct address for entry into the Super 2nd Chance drawing will be eligible for the Super 2nd Chance drawing.
- The method of selecting winners: The method of selecting winners: Each CANDY BLAST ticket contains a YOUR SYMBOLS play area containing 14 (fourteen) separate play symbols and a play area consisting of eleven (11) GAMES, each containing seven (7) play symbols and a corresponding PRIZE spot.
The holder of a ticket where the play symbols in the YOUR SYMBOLS play area match the play symbols in GAMES 1 through 11 to completely reveal all seven (7) play symbols in any one (1) GAME shall win the corresponding prize amount shown for that same GAME.
To be considered a completely revealed GAME, each play symbol in the GAME must match a play symbol in the YOUR SYMBOLS play area as previously described in these features and procedures. Winning GAMES cannot be formed by linking play symbols diagonally or vertically, or by combining play symbols from different GAMES. Each GAME played separately. A prize may be won for each completely revealed GAME.
- The method of making payments to winners:
- Submission of the original ticket (not a copy), as provided below, shall be the sole method of claiming a prize.
- Payment of prizes under six hundred dollars ($600) may be made by presenting the ticket for validation and payment to any Wisconsin Lottery retailer by the claim deadline under 6(G).
- The original winning ticket must be signed by a single human being. For-profit and non-profit entities, trusts, and other non-human beings are not eligible to play or claim a prize in this game. Payment of any prize totaling six hundred dollars ($600) or more requires the claimant to provide his or her Social Security number, his or her Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, or a properly completed IRS Form W-8BEN (i.e. a Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting) by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Payment of any prize totaling one hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine dollars ($199,999) or less may be made by either 1) signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to any Lottery office for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G), or 2) by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and mailing it for validation and payment to Lottery Headquarters in Madison. If claiming a prize by mail, the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be mailed to Lottery Headquarters in Madison in a properly addressed envelope with the postage duly prepaid by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Payment of any prize totaling two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000) or more must be made by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to the Lottery Headquarters in Madison for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Personal appearance at the Lottery headquarters in Madison may be waived at the Lottery Division Administrator's sole discretion.
- Tickets are void if stolen, unissued, mutilated, altered, counterfeit, or otherwise fail validation tests. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any mutilated ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- Tickets are void if misprinted. "Misprinted" means any mistake or difference from the original ticket or game specifications of any kind in the printing, manufacturing, packaging or other processing related to the production or distribution of the ticket caused by the raw materials, processes or handling of the ticket until its ultimate sale to the consumer/player. "Misprinted" includes but is not limited to the tickets being unreadable, misregistered, defective, or multiply printed. Also, "misprinted" includes errors in the computer software, computer hardware, code or programming of the game regardless of whether the errors were imbedded or caused by human action relating to any of the matters mentioned in this paragraph. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any such "misprinted" ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery for the purpose of redemption become property of the Lottery and will not be returned. All tickets winning $600 or more that are submitted in person to a Lottery office for the purpose of redemption will not be returned after the signed ticket is received by the Lottery. Signed, unpaid tickets winning $599 or less that are submitted in person to a Lottery office may be returned at the sole discretion of the Lottery. No winning ticket will be returned once the prize for that ticket has been paid by a Lottery office, regardless of the winning amount. Non-winning tickets that are submitted in person to a Lottery office may be returned at the sole discretion of the Lottery.
- The holder of a winning CANDY BLAST ticket must claim the prize, in accordance with sections 6(B) or 6(C), within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days after game's end date or the prize shall be forfeited. If claiming a prize in person at a Lottery Validations Office, the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be received by the Lottery within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days after game's end date. If claiming a prize by mail, the postage prepaid envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be postmarked on or before the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline. The envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be received by the Wisconsin Lottery Validations Office in Madison within fourteen (14) calendar days after the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline or the prize shall be forfeited. All required claimant information must be received by the Wisconsin Lottery Validations Office in Madison within fourteen (14) calendar days after the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline or the prize shall be forfeited. In the event that the Governor declares a state-wide emergency or similar unforeseen circumstance occurs, the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of the Wisconsin Lottery Division Administrator.
- Pursuant to Wisconsin's Open Records law (sec. 19.31-19.39 Wis. Stats.), the Lottery is required to disclose a winner's name, place of residence and, if acquired, likeness. If a player wins and claims a prize, the Lottery may use his or her name, likeness and place of residence without compensation for any purpose. Upon claiming a prize, a winner waives any claims against the Lottery and its representatives for any and all liability which may result from the disclosure or use of such information.
- Prize payments are subject to the provisions of sec. 565.30 Wis. Stats.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!