Our offices are closed Monday 01/18 for MLK Day and will reopen Tuesday 01/19
Only the Madison Validations office is open at this time and an appointment is required to claim a win. More claiming information available here: WILottery.com/covid-19
Jacks Or Better
How to Play
1. In any one "HAND", scratch off the "STARTING HAND".
2. Scratch off the "HOLD AND DRAW BUTTONS".
3. Scratch off the "DRAW CARDS" to complete a 5 card "HAND". (Combine the "HOLD" cards from the "STARTING HAND" and the "DRAW CARDS" from the same "HAND".)
4. See legend on back of ticket for prize won.
5. Each "HAND" uses standard deck of 52 playing cards. J=Jack, Q=Queen, K=King, A=Ace There are no wild cards.
6. Only highest prize paid per winning "HAND".
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!