September 14, 2022
FEATURES AND PROCEDURES
(Pull-Tab Game # 2508)
(Pull-Tab Game # 2508)
- The theme and name of the game: LIBERTY BILLS. Match 3 symbols across under one tab, win prize shown in the legend on the ticket front.
- The price of tickets: One dollar ($1.00), or as otherwise set by the Administrator.
- The prize structure including the number and value of prizes and the odds on each prize per 1,020 tickets are as follows:
PRIZE AMOUNT APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF PRIZES ODDS OF WINNING $1 140 1:8 $5 15 1:68 $10 5 1:204 $25 2 1:510 $75 1 1:1,020 $125 2 1:510
Tickets are sold in boxes. Each box contains 1,020 tickets.
- The frequency of drawings: There are no drawings in the LIBERTY BILLS game. Tickets for this game are not eligible for entry in Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings.
- The method of selecting winners: The holder of a ticket showing three (3) " USA” play symbols or three (3) “LIBERTY BELL” play symbols or three (3) “AMERICAN FLAG” play symbols or three (3) “EAGLE” play symbols or three (3) “STATUE OF LIBERTY” play symbols or three (3) “TOP HAT” play symbols under one (1) tab shall win the corresponding prize amount shown in the legend on the front of the ticket. Prizes are $125, $75, $25, $10, $5, and $1 respectively.
- The method of making payments to winners:
- Submission of the original winning ticket (not a copy) to the retailer who sold the ticket on the day of purchase at the place of purchase shall be the sole method of claiming a prize.
- Tickets are void if stolen, unissued, mutilated, altered, counterfeit, or otherwise fail validation tests.
- Tickets are void if misprinted. “Misprinted” means any mistake or difference from
the original ticket or game specifications of any kind in the printing, manufacturing, packaging, or other processing related to the production or distribution of the ticket caused by the raw materials, processes or handling of the ticket until its ultimate sale to the consumer/player. "Misprinted" includes but is not limited to the tickets being unreadable, misregistered, defective, or multiply printed. The Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to pay the retailer for any such “misprinted” ticket based upon the facts and circumstances. Such action by the Lottery is non-reviewable.
- Any player violating these Features and Procedures is ineligible to win a prize.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!