(Instant Scratch Game # 2452)
- The theme and name of the game: WILD BINGO. Scratch the CALLER'S CARD to reveal 27 Bingo numbers. Scratch the numbers on CARDS 1 – 4 which match those on the CALLER'S CARD. Scratch the WILD NUMBER box to reveal the WILD NUMBER. Scratch all numbers on CARDS 1- 4 that end with the WILD NUMBER. Scratch all four FREE spaces on each CARD. Each FREE space is a free match. Each CARD has a corresponding prize legend printed beside it. On any one CARD: Match all 5 Bingo numbers in a complete horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line to win up to $20; Match all Bingo numbers in all 4 corners to win up to $500; Match all Bingo numbers to make a complete "X" (8 numbers + "FREE" space) to win up to $20,000.
A ticket can only win one prize on each CARD, but a prize can be won on up to 4 CARDS, provided that each CARD has a winning pattern. Each CARD is played separately.
- The price of tickets: Three dollars ($3.00), or as otherwise set by the Administrator.
- The prize structure including the number and value of prizes and the odds on each prize are as follows:
PRIZE AMOUNT APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF PRIZES ODDS OF WINNING $3 164,000 1:8 $5 76,000 1:16 $8 28,000 1:43 $10 20,000 1:61 $15 8,000 1:1:151 $20 12,000 1:100 $30 12,000 1:100 $50 3,990 1:301 $60 20 1:60,000 $100 100 1:12,000 $500 3 1:400,000 $20,000 2 1:600,000
Odds and prize statements are based on initial game prize structure and may vary over the life of the game. Entry or non-entry of WILD BINGO tickets to the Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings does not affect the prize structure of the WILD BINGO game.
- The frequency of drawings: There are no drawings in the WILD BINGO game, however, for a period of time, at the discretion of the Lottery Division Administrator WILD BINGO tickets may count towards entry in Lottery Super 2nd Chance drawings. The Wisconsin Lottery will not be responsible for any neglect, failure or omission on the part of the U.S. Postal Service or any other delivery/courier service used to deliver a player's Super 2nd Chance Drawing mailing to the Wisconsin Lottery. The Lottery assumes no responsibility or liability for Super 2nd Chance tickets that are lost, or destroyed or otherwise disqualified from participation in a drawing when such tickets are in the control of the Lottery. All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery to enter the Super 2nd Chance drawings become property of the Wisconsin Lottery and will not be returned. Only tickets sent to and received at the correct address for entry into the Super 2nd Chance drawing will be eligible for the Super 2nd Chance drawing.
- The method of selecting winners: Each WILD BINGO ticket contains a CALLER'S CARD play area with twenty-seven (27) number and letter combinations (Bingo numbers), a WILD NUMBER play spot with one (1) single-digit WILD NUMBER, and four (4) CARD play areas.
In the play area of each CARD, any number whose second (last) digit is the same number as the WILD NUMBER (in the uncovered WILD NUMBER play spot) is a free match and may count towards a winning pattern. For example, if the WILD NUMBER is "2", the numbers 02, 12, 22, 32, 42, 52, 62, and 72 are considered to be WILD NUMBER matches on this ticket in this game.
The holder of a ticket where the Bingo numbers of the CALLER'S CARD play area, in addition to the WILD NUMBER matches as previously described in these features and procedures, match the Bingo numbers of any of the four (4) CARDs in a designated winning pattern shall win the prize shown for that same CARD and that same pattern.
Winning patterns in the play area of any one (1) CARD must be five (5) matches in either a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal straight line; or four (4) matches in each corner (i.e. one (1) match in each of the four corners); or five (5) matches in a straight line diagonally in each direction, in an "X" pattern.
Each of the four (4) "FREE" spaces in the play area for each CARD is a free match and may count towards a winning pattern.
Each winning CARD can only win the highest prize shown for that designated winning pattern for that same CARD, as previously described in these features and procedures.
Only one (1) prize may be won per CARD. CARDS 1 - 4 are played separately.
- The method of making payments to winners:
- Submission of the original ticket (not a copy), as provided below, shall be the sole method of claiming a prize.
- Payment of prizes under six hundred dollars ($600) may be made by presenting the ticket for validation and payment to any Wisconsin Lottery retailer by the claim deadline under 6(G).
- The original winning ticket must be signed by a single human being. For-profit and non-profit entities, trusts, and other non-human beings are not eligible to play or claim a prize in this game. Payment of any prize totaling six hundred dollars ($600) or more requires the claimant to provide his or her Social Security number, his or her Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, or a properly completed IRS Form W-8BEN (i.e. a Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting) by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Payment of any prize totaling one hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine dollars ($199,999) or less may be made by either 1) signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to any Lottery office for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G), or 2) by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and mailing it for validation and payment to Lottery Headquarters in Madison. If claiming a prize by mail, the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be mailed to Lottery Headquarters in Madison in a properly addressed envelope with the postage duly prepaid by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Payment of any prize totaling two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000) or more must be made by signing the back of the original winning ticket, completing a Lottery claim form and presenting it in person to the Lottery Headquarters in Madison for validation and payment by the claim deadline under section 6(G). Personal appearance at the Lottery headquarters in Madison may be waived at the Lottery Division Administrator's sole discretion.
- Until such time as a signature is placed upon a ticket in the area designated for signature, a ticket shall be owned (held) by the bearer of the ticket. When a signature is placed on the ticket in the place designated, the person whose signature appears in the area shall be the owner (holder) of the ticket and shall be entitled (subject to validation requirements) to any prize attributable thereto.
- Tickets are void if stolen, unissued, mutilated, altered, counterfeit, or otherwise fail validation tests. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any mutilated ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- Tickets are void if misprinted. "Misprinted" means any mistake or difference from the original ticket or game specifications of any kind in the printing, manufacturing, packaging or other processing related to the production or distribution of the ticket caused by the raw materials, processes or handling of the ticket until its ultimate sale to the consumer/player. "Misprinted" includes but is not limited to the tickets being unreadable, misregistered, defective, or multiply printed. Also, "misprinted" includes errors in the computer software, computer hardware, code or programming of the game regardless of whether the errors were imbedded or caused by human action relating to any of the matters mentioned in this paragraph. The Lottery at its sole discretion reserves the right to pay any such "misprinted" ticket based upon the facts and circumstances of the particular claim. Such action by the Lottery is final and non-reviewable.
- All tickets sent to the Wisconsin Lottery for the purpose of redemption become property of the Lottery and will not be returned. All tickets winning $600 or more that are submitted in person to a Lottery office for the purpose of redemption will not be returned after the signed ticket is received by the Lottery. Signed, unpaid tickets winning $599 or less that are submitted in person to a Lottery office may be returned at the sole discretion of the Lottery. No winning ticket will be returned once the prize for that ticket has been paid by a Lottery office, regardless of the winning amount. Non-winning tickets that are submitted in person to a Lottery office may be returned at the sole discretion of the Lottery.
- The holder of a winning WILD BINGO ticket must claim the prize, in accordance with sections 6(B) or 6(C), within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days after game's end date or the prize shall be forfeited. If claiming a prize in person at a Lottery Validations Office, the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be received by the Lottery within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days after game's end date. If claiming a prize by mail, the postage prepaid envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be postmarked on or before the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline. The envelope containing the original winning ticket and Lottery claim form must be received by the Wisconsin Lottery Validations Office in Madison within fourteen (14) calendar days after the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline or the prize shall be forfeited. All required claimant information must be received by the Wisconsin Lottery Validations Office in Madison within fourteen (14) calendar days after the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline or the prize shall be forfeited. In the event that the Governor declares a state-wide emergency or similar unforeseen circumstance occurs, the one hundred eighty (180) day deadline may be extended at the sole discretion of the Wisconsin Lottery Division Administrator.
- Pursuant to Wisconsin's Open Records law (sec. 19.31-19.39 Wis. Stats.), the Lottery is required to disclose a winner's name, place of residence and, if acquired, likeness. If a player wins and claims a prize, the Lottery may use his or her name, likeness and place of residence without compensation for any purpose. Upon claiming a prize, a winner waives any claims against the Lottery and its representatives for any and all liability which may result from the disclosure or use of such information.
- Any player violating these Features and Procedures is ineligible to win a prize.
- Prize payments are subject to the provisions of sec. 565.30 Wis. Stats.
Sign up for Players Club
Join Players Club and receive daily emails about winning numbers, game information, exclusive Lottery news, giveaway alerts, winner announcements, and more!