Super Second Chance
Turn your non-winners into BIG winners!
A Chance to Win $1,000!
* * * WARNING * * *
Due to recent Lottery scams, we are only including the first initial of our winners'
last names in order to protect Lottery players.
This is due to recent scams by individuals outside of the country that use the list
of winners for illegal purposes. If you receive a call from someone claiming to
be from the Wisconsin Lottery, please be advised that it may be a scam.
You can contact the Wisconsin Lottery at (608) 261-4916 with any questions. We apologize
for any inconvenience this may cause.
Ralph Douglas B.,
How To Enter
Collect at least $5 worth of eligible non-winning instant and/or lotto tickets for
which the prize claim period has not expired. Lotto tickets are valid for 180 days
from the draw date. Check the instant tickets
that are expiring.
- On at least one ticket write your name, address, signature and phone number. Mailing
labels are acceptable.
- Put all $5 worth of eligible tickets in an envelope no larger than 4.5 inches by
Super 2nd Chance
PO Box 77006
Madison, WI 53707-1006
- Each envelope is one entry.
- Each valid entry is eligible for only one drawing.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once per drawing.
How It Works
- Every Thursday 10 winners are drawn.
- Each of the 10 winners receives $1,000*.
- Entries not selected are destroyed.
*Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
Approximately 50,000 entries per week.
If You Win
Congratulations! You will be notified and provided
claim information via the US Mail the week following the drawing.
Once you complete the form and mail it back to the Lottery, we will process your
claim and send you your check!